STATEWIDE SUPERANNUATION TRUST
Date Printed: 25/4/2017
Exciting changes coming to your online account!
In April 2017, Statewide Super will be upgrading your member online portal with new online features and transactional capabilities. We will also be launching our new mobile app which will be available to download on Apple and Android devices.
What does this mean for you?
- There will be no access to your Statewide Super Online account from Friday, 21 April to Wednesday, 3 May 2017.
- The ability to make changes to your investment options will not be available from Tuesday, 18 April to Wednesday, 3 May 2017.
- No online changes to voluntary contributions can be made from Friday, 21 April to Wednesday, 3 May 2017.
Important note: If you currently use a shortcut to access this webpage, your shortcut will no longer work from Friday, 21 April 2017. From Wednesday, 3 May you can access the new member portal by logging in at www.statewide.com.au/ where you can create a new shortcut.
For urgent changes to your account details or personal information during this blackout period, please contact our Member Services Team on 1300 65 18 65. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Login to Statewide.On.Line
Statewide.On.Line provides you with access to your super and pension details 24 hrs a day, seven days a week. You can check your personal details, account balance and investment strategy from the convenience of your home or office.
Register for Statewide.On.Line
Click here to register online or call our friendly Client Services team on 1300 65 18 65 if you need help.
E-statementsIf you would like to receive your statements electronically, please go to the My Account page and change your paper statement preference to 'no'.
Forgotten Your Password?
To reset your password please click on the 'reset password' button above, or alternatively call our Client Services team on 1300 65 18 65 between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (ACST).
If you use Internet Explorer versions 9 or 10, you may experience difficulties using Statewide.On.Line. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Tips on keeping your online transactions secure
Maximising your online security with Statewide.On.Line
There are small risks attached to using secure online transactions. Below are a few steps you can take to protect your security and privacy when accessing Statewide.On.Line (SOL):
* Use a password that’s easy for you to remember, but hard for others to
* Never tell anyone what your password is! And remember, StatewideSuper will never ask you for your password.
* Don’t use public computing centres, such as internet cafes or libraries. They may not have the latest anti-virus software installed or they may use keystroke tracking software.
* Never log on to SOL via a link from an email. It may be a fraudulent email and take you to a fake site where your secure login details could be collected and used.
* Check that your last login date and time are correct. You’ll find this information at the top of every page once you’ve logged in to SOL.
* Check the security certificate to confirm that the site you’re on is authentic and to ensure that your data is encrypted. You can do this by:
- clicking on the ‘Norton’ logo in the bottom right hand corner of any of the SOL pages, or
- clicking on the padlock located at the top of your screen next to the web address bar.
* Never leave your computer unattended when you’re logged in to your SOL account.
You may also have heard about email scams targeting bank, super fund and other financial institution websites. If you receive an unsolicited email from StatewideSuper requesting personal information about your account (login details etc), please phone Client Services on 1300 65 18 65 during normal office hours with the details.
|You are now operating a secure session from your browser. All data transferred to and from your browser will be encrypted, assuring the confidentiality of your Password and personal details.|